Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hot & Steamy...

Its not what you think. Okay maybe just a little. The truth is, I’m in love. Today I met the mop of my dreams. Yes, you read it MOP. (Don’t judge). Being as I share my home with two furry mess makers I spend a lot of time scrubbing my floors and this mop would make Cinderella jealous. 
I first laid eyes on this purple wonder in December and it was lust at first sight. A mop that doesn’t require a sloppy, sudsy bucket of soap and water? No slippery wet floors that take forever to dry? A mop that SANITIZES as it cleans?! I was intrigued. However, it was just today that I took the plunge and my floors have NEVER looked and felt so clean!! 
The Shark Electric Steam Mop is amazing. It’s recommended for hard floors, safe for wood and cleans with just water! No harsh chemicals, no sloppy streaks. It’s a domestic goddesses dream. It’s easy to assemble and easy to use. I promise you will love it just as much as I do!! So, pick one up just in time for spring cleaning!!

Available at Walmart. $59.00 (Sale)

Sure they look peaceful here... but don't let those cute faces fool you. They most likely just tracked mud all over my floors!


Xo. Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa, my name is Vanessa. i just want to tell you that if you ever get any info of where Caey S from the bachelor got her black blazer from, please tell me! email me at vanessa_zaki@yahoo.com.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found anything yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know!!
      Xo, Vanessa

      Delete
    2. I found out that her blazer is from Zara!! I haven't found the exact style but I hope that helps. Xo, Vanessa

      Delete